Tacoma Ride Safe
South Sound DUI Defense Attorneys, Smith and White, are bringing back their Ride Safe Program to reduce drunk driving accidents in the Tacoma community for St. Patrick’s weekend, March 16 & 17.
In an effort to keep their community safe, Smith and White, Tacoma’s expert DUI defense attorneys, will offer to cover the cost of a taxi cab or ride-share for the first 50 people who submit their receipts (up to $20 compensation).
Smith & White Ride Safe Program rules:
- Receipt must be time-stamped between 3 p.m. Saturday, March 16 until 3 a.m. on Monday, March 18.
- The individual requesting reimbursement must be age 21 or over.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- $20 is the maximum compensation amount per participant.
- Reimbursement is applicable for a one-way ride only.
- Emails must be submitted before March 31.
- Offer valid for the first 20 receipts received via email.
In order to receive reimbursement for the St. Patrick’s Day ride fare, you must include: 1) a photocopy of the receipt from the ride, 2) a photocopy of a valid driver’s license and 3) a note that specifies either a Venmo or Paypal account preference and email address, sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit Reimbursement