Tacoma Ride Safe
South Sound DUI Defense Attorneys, Smith & White, are bringing back their Ride Safe Program to reduce drunk driving accidents in the Tacoma community for Brew53 on August 10, 2019.
In an effort to keep their community safe, Smith & White, Tacoma's expert DUI defense attorneys, will offer to cover the cost of a taxicab or ride-share for the first 50 people who submit their receipts (up to $20 compensation).
Smith & White Ride Safe Program rules:
- Receipt must be time-stamped between 1 p.m. and 10pm on Saturday, August 10, 2019.
- The individual requesting reimbursement must be age 21 or over.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- $20 is the maximum compensation amount per participant.
- Reimbursement is applicable for a one-way ride only.
- Emails must be submitted before August 31.
- Offer valid for the first 50 receipts received via email.
In order to receive reimbursement for the Brew53 ride fare, you must include: 1) a photocopy of the receipt from the ride, 2) a photocopy of a valid driver's license and 3) a note that specifies either a Venmo or Paypal account preference and email address, sent to the following email address: email@example.com.Submit Reimbursement